When it comes to buy & sell stocks in Singapore stock market, it’s essential to trade with fundamental analysis of stock movements. The fundamental analysis exhibits the company’s business & its future planning’s.
Moreover, fundamental analysis includes the analyzation of financial statement & annual report about company’s market value. In addition to fundamental analysis, investing comprised of elements of stock value which should be considered while investing.
- In order to implement the right buy sell stock picks strategy, Market (PE) methodology is beneficial to implement for the newbie’s to know the true level for stock investment.
- As per the study, the market never falls below the level, (PE=10) even if it goes down, it bounce above the 10 PE and extend up to 25 PE. Therefore, you should invest at 10 levels and sell it about 25 PE. It’s recommended to compare the PE ratios between similar industries.
- The price-to-book ratio exhibits company’s value when the price of stocks falls or sold out at present day. The booking value is generally comprised of bonds & stock holdings.
- This book value may get fluctuate with the market as the stock price goes up & down. To determine the company’s value, it’s recommended to buy stock signals that will help to exhibit the ratio of market price of a company’s share.
- The Price to Earnings growth exhibits past growth rate of company’s earnings, which in turn provides beneficial buy sell stock recommendation. The calculation of PEG is calculated by dividing PE ratio of a company by the growth rate of its earnings.
- Lower the PEG ratio, better the stock future earnings. Comparison of two stocks using PEG will show you how you are paying for the growth in every case.
Investors need to analyze market trend with basic fundamentals about the listed company to trade successfully in share market. The correct buy sell equity recommendation about stock market should be followed by the investors will impart valuable profit potentials.