MARKET UPDATES :
- The Straits Times Index (STI) finished 37.01 focuses or 1.34% lower to 2730.8, taking the year-to-date execution to – 5.27%.
- The top dynamic stocks today were SingTel, which declined 0.53%, DBS, which declined 0.93%, UOB, which declined 1.71%, OCBC Bank, which declined 1.30% and Global Logistic, with a 3.21% fall.
- The FTSE ST Mid Cap Index declined 0.43%, while the FTSE ST Small Cap Index declined 0.42%.
- The outflanking areas today were spoken to by the FTSE ST Technology Index, which rose 0.28%. The two greatest supplies of the Index – Silverlake Axis and CSE Global – stayed unaltered and finished 1.2% lower individually.
- The failing to meet expectations division was the FTSE ST Oil and Gas Index, which slipped 2.58%. Keppel Corp offers declined 2.1% and Sembcorp Industries declined 4.2%.
- The three most dynamic Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) by quality today were : ABF Singapore Bond Index Fund ETF (unaltered), STI ETF (- 1.07%), Nikko AM Singapore STI ETF (- 1.05%)
- The three most dynamic Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) by quality were : Capitamall Trust (+0.49%), Ascendas REIT (+0.42%), Suntec REIT (- 0.30%)
- The most dynamic record warrants by worth today were : HSI21200UBeCW160929 (- 20.26%), HSI20600MBeCW160530 (- 30.86%), HSI20800UBeCW160629 (- 28.00%)
- The most dynamic stock warrant by quality today was : DBS MB eCW160711 (- 9.57%)