- The failing to meet expectations part was the FTSE ST Consumer Services Index, which slipped 1.74%. ComfortDelGro offers expanded 1.08% and Singapore Press Holdings declined 0.26%.
- The three most dynamic Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) by worth today were : SPDR Gold Shares (+0.33%), STI ETF (- 0.36%), DBXT MSCI Indonesia ETF 10 (- 1.28%)
- The Straits Times Index (STI) finished 10.48 focuses or 0.38% lower to 2734.91, taking the year-to-date execution to – 5.13%.
- The top dynamic stocks today were SIA, which declined 5.42%, SingTel, which declined 0.26%, DBS, which increased 0.40%, OCBC Bank, which increased 0.12% and Global Logistic, with a 1.43% fall.
- The FTSE ST Mid Cap Index declined 0.47%, while the FTSE ST Small Cap Index declined 0.46%.
- The outflanking parts today were spoken to by the FTSE ST Health Care Index, which rose 3.40%. The two greatest supplies of the Index – Raffles Medical Group and Riverstone Holdings – finished 4.26% higher and 1.69% higher separately.
- The three most dynamic Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) by quality were : Ascendas REIT (- 2.50%), Suntec REIT (- 0.30%), Capitamall Trust (- 1.44%)
- The most dynamic file warrants by worth today were : HSC9400UBeCW160929 (- 10.23%), HSI20200MBeCW160629A (- 14.74%), HSI19800MBeCW160530 (- 18.18%)
- The most dynamic stock warrants by quality today were : DBS MB eCW160711 (unaltered)