- The Straits Times Index (STI) finished 37.54 focuses or 1.33% lower to 2785.43, taking the year-to-date execution to – 3.38%.
- The top dynamic stocks today were DBS, which declined 1.45%, SingTel, which declined 1.03%, OCBC Bank, which declined 2.42%, UOB, which declined 1.67% and CapitaLand, with a 1.32% fall.
- The FTSE ST Mid Cap Index declined 1.16%, while the FTSE ST Small Cap Index declined 1.10%.
- The beating segments today were spoken to by the FTSE ST Basic Materials Index, which shut unaltered.
- The two greatest supplies of the Index – Midas Holdings and Geo Energy Resources – both finished the exchanging day unaltered.
- The failing to meet expectations segment was the FTSE ST Oil and Gas Index, which slipped 3.05%. Keppel Corp offers declined 3.40% and Sembcorp Industries declined 1.74%.
- The three most dynamic Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) by worth today were : SPDR Gold Shares (+1.53%), iShares USD Asia HY Bond ETF (unaltered), STI ETF (- 1.39%)
- The three most dynamic Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) by quality were : Ascendas REIT (+0.43%), Capitamall Trust (- 0.49%), Capitacom Trust (- 1.42%)
- The most dynamic record warrants by quality today were : HSI19400UBePW160929 (+15.49%), HSI21200UBeCW160929 (- 17.16%), HSC9400UBeCW160929 (- 17.24%)
- The most dynamic stock warrants by quality today were : DBS MB eCW161031 (- 12.04%), UOB MB eCW161031 (- 10.19%), KepCorp MB eCW161101 (- 17.44%)
Here is Some Movable Stocks :
- Changjiang Fertilizer
- Pacific Radiance
- Ley Choon