- The Straits Times Index (STI) finished 22.69 focuses or 0.82% lower to 2751.56, taking the year-to-date execution to – 4.55%.
- The top dynamic stocks today were DBS, which declined 0.89%, SingTel, which declined 0.79%, OCBC Bank, which declined 1.18%, UOB, which declined 1.05% and Keppel Corp, with a 1.86% fall.
- The FTSE ST Mid Cap Index declined 0.85%, while the FTSE ST Small Cap Index declined 1.20%.
- The outflanking areas today were spoken to by the FTSE ST Industrials Index, which declined 0.16%. The two greatest supplies of the Index – Jardine Matheson Holdings and Jardine Strategic Holdings – finished 0.70% higher and 1.26% higher separately.
- The failing to meet expectations segment was the FTSE ST Technology Index, which slipped 2.39%. Silverlake Axis offers declined 2.94% and CSE Global declined 1.16%.
- The three most dynamic Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) by worth today were : SPDR Gold Shares (+1.95%), STI ETF (- 1.06%), IS MSCI India 100 (- 0.74%)
- The three most dynamic Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) by worth were : Ascendas REIT (unaltered), Capitamall Trust (unaltered), Capitacom Trust (+0.36%)
- The most dynamic file warrants by worth today were : HSI20600MBeCW160728 (- 22.33%), HSI22400UBeCW161028 (- 24.29%), HSI21400MBeCW160728 (- 28.30%)
- The most dynamic stock warrants by quality today were : DBS MB eCW161031 (- 7.00%), UOB MB eCW161031 (- 8.51%), DBS MB ePW161003 (+6.41%)
Today Stocks Recommendation :
- 800 SUPER.SG
These Stocks are good for Contra , Intra & Long Term Trading .