- The FTSE ST Mid Cap Index declined 0.10%, while the FTSE ST Small Cap Index declined 1.13%.
- The top active stocks today were CityDev, which gained 0.57%, DBS, which declined 0.06%, SingTel, which gained 0.27%, JMH USD, which gained 0.66% and UOB, with a 0.17% fall.
- The underperforming sector was the FTSE ST Health Care Index, which slipped 3.76%. Raffles Medical Group shares declined 4.81% and Riverstone Holdings increased 0.57%.
- The three most active Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) by value today were : SPDR Gold Shares (-1.73%), STI ETF (+0.72%), iShares USD Asia Bond ETF (+0.09%)
- The three most active Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) by value were : Ascendas REIT(+2.61%), Capitamall Trust (+1.49%), Suntec Reit (+1.52%).
- The most active index warrants by value today were : HSI20600MBeCW160728 (+2.50%), HSI21200UBeCW160929 (unchanged), HSI19400UBePW160929 (-7.57%)
- The Straits Times Index (STI) ended 11.86 points or 0.43% higher to 2763.42, taking the year-to-date performance to -4.14%.
- The most active stock warrants by value today were : DBS MB eCW161031 (unchanged), UOB MB eCW161031 (-4.65%), OCBC Bk MB ePW161227 (unchanged).
- The outperforming sectors today were represented by the FTSE ST Real Estate Holding and Development Index, which rose 1.06%. The two biggest stocks of the Index – Hongkong Land Holdings and Global Logistic Properties – ended 1.68% higher and 1.12% higher respectively.
Our Recommendations SGX Market :
- CHINA AVIATION.SG
These Stocks are Good For LONG INTRA+ CONTRA Trading . . . Hurry Let Earn More With us . . . . . . . . . . . .